Mountain Glory Forest Resort Safety Practices
Continuing to provide a safe environment for our associates and guests
- Dedicated In-house Expertise – All of our associates receive continuous and comprehensive training on hygiene and cleanliness standards and advanced training specific to their functional area.
- “We have established procedures to ensure the regular deep cleaning of our resort, vehicles and guest vehicles. We maintain enhanced cleaning standards to be overseen and regularly reviewed by dedicated safety management team.
- Additional antibacterial disinfectant products are being regularly used throughout the day to ensure surfaces are clean to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
- These measures are in addition to our already robust hygiene and cleanliness protocols which already mandate good hand hygiene, supplying handwashing facilities, as well as alcohol-based hand sanitizers and strict guidance on regular hand washing throughout the day.
- Our protocols have been developed with a leading industry partner and will be subject to regular audits.
- Enhanced Protocols – All our employees are well-trained to identify the symptoms of Covid-19 and have been instructed not to come to work if they are feeling unwell or had contact with anyone who is suspected or confirmed as having Covid-19.
- As an added precaution, employees will be temperature screened before starting work. If an employee is displaying any symptoms relating to the virus, they will be sent home.
- Additionally, we will be asking all guests to undergo a temperature-check upon arrival and to complete a thorough registration form. If, on arrival, a guest is showing a high temperature, or any other symptoms consistent with Covid-19, they will be asked to travel later and will be cared for in a separate designated room until suitable onward care can be arranged.
- Safe and Seamless Service – We will continue to explore and make use of digital technology so that we can provide a seamless service whilst respecting social distancing requirements at all times. For example, guests who have booked with us direct will be able to complete the check-in process online prior to arrival, restaurant and bar menus will be QR code based system.
- We look forward to welcoming our guests back to our safe and clean properties around the world when the time comes.